Wednesday 24 September 2014

Reform To Voting

 Welcome any readers to the inaugural post of Thoughts by Luke.

I am of course Luke and I have created this blog to share some of the things I have pondered about a variety of subjects. I do not wish to tell anyone what to think and have no desire to convert people to any specific ways of thinking or alignments be it philosophical, political, religious or other.

At this point I think I will mostly be covering political or politically related topics but who knows where it will lead. To start things off here is a link to a two part paper I have written on reform to the voting system in Australia. In-Principal is meant to be read before In-Practice however feel free to read in any order you like. Each paper is only two pages so nothing too onerous. I hope you enjoy.

Lukanis T James

Reform To Voting - In Principal
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9H6oxGZFEJFZXNOcUY2cl9xcEk/edit?usp=sharing

Reform To Voting - In Practice
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9H6oxGZFEJFbW1HdWx4bXBZS28/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil.